$1.50 - $17.88
Clif Bars are a delicious source of healthy energy and are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Made with high-quality, organic ingredients, Clif Bars are a perfect go-to food whether you’re on the bike or just need a quick snack at the office. They contain 10 grams of protein and are made with real fruit, nuts, and whole grains. They contain no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors.
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper, and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. -Width: 142mm -Length: 282mm -Base: Nylon -Rail: Hollow Cro-moly -Upper: Lightweight PU foam -Cover: Waterproof microfibre
The trails are calling. An off-road, all-purpose helmet, with sixteen air-vents for comfort and a lightweight design, perfect for every trail and adventure. Where it thrives: Challenging trails, up and down hills What it's built for: Comfort, durability Highlights: - Extra rear coverage reflective logos - 16 air vents / one-piece visor - One-handed adjustment for easy fitting
Topeak's RideCase and mount lets you use your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus as a cycling computer, as a GPS navigating device, to listen to music, and so much more while you're cruising the open road. The RideCase has a separate protective composite fiber panel which integrates with the high-grade engineering plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone while on the go. An integrated flipstand allows comfortable viewing in landscape or portrait orientation when you're off the bike. Its unique and full angle adjustable mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation and lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$31.35 $32.99 5% Off
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
- Upper: Politex suede effect, mesh, upper drilled on the inside. The "Politex” material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical mechanical properties. The compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then film dyed for long-lasting color retention. "Politex” offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. "Politex” is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally "green” product. - Has been specifically studied for this specialty, may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions. The toe spikes are sold separately. - Polyurethane shock absorber on the external area with inner padding. - Abrasion-resistant material on the toe. - Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. - Sidi's Techno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. Sidi's famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all-new proprietary Sidi Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on the-fly adjustments. - Like most Sidi small parts, the Techno-3 System is serviceable and replaceable.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$13.95 - $15.00 $14.95 - $15.00 Up to 7% Off
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$8.66 - $14.95
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399g
$39.99 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$9.50 - $13.50
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$12.00 - $14.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$19.00 - $26.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$8.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Mountain TT Twin Turbo pump fills both large volume fat bike tires and higher pressure MTB tires, as well as gravel bike tires with ease. TwinTurbo technology uses both strokes to compress air to deliver high pressure output and saves time and effort. Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and thumb lock lever ensures air-tight seal. Specs - HEAD: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop with integrated dust cap - BARREL: Aluminum - THUMB LOCK / HANDLE: Plastic - CAPACITY: 120 psi / 8 bar - VOLUME PER STROKE: 90.9 cc - SIZE: 22 x 5 x 4 cm / 8.7” x 2” x 1.6” - WEIGHT: 192 g / 6.77 oz Added Feature - Side mount bracket
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
The Hefty Holder is designed to securely hold the largest cases for all iPhones, Androids and others. Don't waste time prying your smartphone out of bulky holders or changing between cycling specific phone cases. The Smartphone Holder features a durable elasticated bungee for easy in/out access of your device. Although engineered to withstand heavy road vibrations and other bumps, the secure bungee is still stretch friendly. Delta understands that your handlebars are very precious real estate. That is why they include a stem cap and handlebar mounting bracket with each Smartphone Holder. A clever ratcheting system on each mounting bracket allows you to adjust the viewing angle of your device. A securing cam lock adds additional security to your device during those extra bumpy moments. Compatibility: - Otterbox, Lifeproof, and other devices/cases based on the following dimensions: - Maximum: 6.9 x 3.7 x .7 inches (H x W x D) - Minimum: 5.25 x 3.25 x .5 inches (H x W X D) - Handlebars up to 1-3/8-inch diameter
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
Aerodynamic seat bag holds tubes, tools and other repair items. Mounts with our innovative Quick Release Buckle system to fit all railed saddles. Specs: - BAG ATTACHMENT: Nylon straps / Buckle - MATERIAL: 1200 denier polyester - SEATPOST DIAMETER: Fits 27.2 - 34.9 mm - SIZE: 16 x 8 x 7.5 cm / 6.3" x 3.1" x 2.9" - CAPACITY: 0.41 L / 25 ci - WEIGHT: 85 g / 2.99 oz - ADDED FEATURES: 3M reflective strip, Safety light clip
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Page 1 of 24 Next page